xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Huh?

I think I like dubstep now.

Lobby- Lobby-

Yeah.

If I actually finish it (aka not lose motivation), this is definitely going to be the theme for the lobby... and maybe menu too? I'll consider that. :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o-o

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make a sountrack for your game! xD

fucking skype fucking skype

Yeah! \m/

This is some good metal. It has such a good breakdown. Also, the guitar solo was just amazing. You have some amazing skill, dude. I'll probably be playing that on air guitar for weeks. Rock on. 10/10 5/5

P.S. Did you play and record all the instruments yourself? If so, you've got a one-man-band.

Archealor responds:

I recorded everything myself and had it all properly and expertly laid out on an audio playlist. I did some other things and completely mastered the percussion. Glad you liked it.

Ultimate Kirby Compilatio Ultimate Kirby Compilatio

Wow.

This is great. I just love how you mixed in all those songs. I might even have to use this in my Kirby Collab. It would be even more perfect for the menu than the one we already have. It might push the .swf past the size limit though so I'm not sure. Possibly the credits? :P

-PdG- Kirby Rockstar REMIX -PdG- Kirby Rockstar REMIX

It's even better now. I'd like to see someone 0 this. If they do, I'd like to see them make something as good as this themselves. :)

I get about 5 0's per song when I submit em :\

They don't care how bad they are compared to me anyways, stupid fatties.

look I made a NG song look I made a NG song

Lmao.

THIS IS SO AMAZING THAT I FORGOT TO GIVE IT ANY STARS! I know, you MEANT this song to suck. Yeah, it's pretty funny.

Archealor responds:

it sounds like keyblade forever without the sora.

Epic CRUSHLY song. Epic CRUSHLY song.

Lol?

I just found this. You're so mean! x3

DjTyph - Let's Do The Mario! DjTyph - Let's Do The Mario!

Nice!

I feel honored that you made this just for my Collab! This will probably help get it to the 4.15-4.20 range hopefully if it turns out good. Great job! ^^

Prodigal responds:

Thanks man, I love the fact that you like this song :D